KENT, Wash., Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Flow International Corporation (NASDAQ: FLOW), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines for cutting and cleaning applications, plans to release financial results of its 2012 second fiscal quarter ending October 31, 2011 after the close of regular market trading on Thursday, December 8th, 2011. The Company will hold a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) that afternoon to discuss the results. The conference call may be heard by dialing 877-941-2068 or 480-629-9712. A 7-day replay will be available following the call by dialing 800-406-7325 or 303-590-3030. The conference call passcode is 4491189. A live audio Webcast of the conference call may be found in the investor section at www.flowwaterjet.com. A Webcast replay of the call will also be available for 90 days. About Flow International Flow International Corporation is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet cutting technology to industries including automotive, aerospace, job shop, surface preparation, and more. For more information, visit www.flowwaterjet.com. Contact: Flow Investor Relations Geoffrey Buscher253-813-3286 email@example.com SOURCE Flow International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV