BTU International Inc. Stock Downgraded (BTUI)
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 9915.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.02 million to -$2.00 million.
- This stock's share value has moved by only 59.06% over the past year. Despite the heavy decline in its share price, this stock is still more expensive (when compared to its current earnings) than most other companies in its industry.
- BTU INTERNATIONAL INC's earnings have gone downhill when comparing its most recently reported quarter with the same quarter a year earlier. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BTU INTERNATIONAL INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.24 versus -$1.58 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 189.6% in earnings (-$0.22 versus $0.24).
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. In comparison to the other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market, BTU INTERNATIONAL INC's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- 37.70% is the gross profit margin for BTU INTERNATIONAL INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of BTUI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BTUI's net profit margin of -11.90% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.