PARIS, November 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Growth built on innovation
On its first Investor Day, Edenred is providing a detailed look at the two core components of its " Conquer 2012 " strategy:
- Continue to drive organic issue volume growth in the core business, in particular by creating and deploying new solutions.
Edenred is focusing on four drivers to achieve its issue volume organic growth objective of 6% to 14% per year:
- Increase penetration rates in existing markets in order to drive up issue volume by 2% to 5%.
- Create new solutions and deploy existing ones, gradually ramping up to achieve 2% to 4% annual growth after 2012 once the organization and resources needed to launch and deploy innovative solutions have been implemented.
- Extend geographical coverage, ramping up in six to eight new countries between now and 2016, which will add 1% to 2% to issue volume growth after 2014.
- Increase face values with the aim of lifting issue volume by 1% to 3%.
- Accelerate the transition to digital solutions, paving the way for new growth opportunities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV