Senior management from the largest publicly traded companies in the water utilities industry will discuss their company’s developments and progress at the New York Society of Security Analysts’ 15th Annual Water Utilities Industry Investor Conference on December 1, 2011.
The agenda also includes an outlook on the industry from Heike Doerr, Robert W. Baird & Co. and Debra Coy, Svanda & Coy Consulting. Conference sponsor ParenteBeard will deliver a luncheon presentation titled Financial Statement Presentation Project: A Regulated Entity Perspective. After the conference, attendees can network during the cocktail reception.
Publicly traded water utilities companies have long been favored as steady, long-term investments. The future continues to look bright for these stocks given the world’s ever-growing need for clean, safe water and the country’s deteriorating water infrastructure which requires an investment of $500 billion through 2019. Members of the Wall Street community will learn firsthand where some of the best investment opportunities are in the water industry today from 11 leading companies:
- American States Water Company (NYSE: AWR)
- American Water Works Company, Inc. (NYSE: AWK)
- Aqua America (NYSE: WTR)
- Artesian Resources Corporation (NASDAQ: ARTNA)
- California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT)
- Connecticut Water Service, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTWS)
- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ: CWCO)
- Middlesex Water Company (NASDAQ: MSEX)
- Pure Cycle Corporation (NASDAQ: PCYO)
- SJW Corp. (NYSE: SJW)
- The York Water Company (NASDAQ: YORW)
The full-day conference and reception will be held on December 1, 2011 from 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. at NYSSA Conference Center, 1540 Broadway, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10036.For more information on the conference, please visit: www.nyssa.org/water. There is no charge for press with credentials. About NYSSA The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) is a leading forum for the investment community. NYSSA’s mission is to promote best practices and the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry. With 10,000 members, NYSSA is the largest of the 135 societies worldwide that make up CFA Institute, which has over 105,000 members. For more information about NYSSA, please visit http://www.nyssa.org. Follow NYSSA on Facebook, Twitter and Finance Professionals’ Post.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV