NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Commercial Metals Co. rose 23.8 percent to $14.17.
Quad/Graphics Inc. rose 16.0 percent to $15.26.
Valhi Inc. rose 15.7 percent to $61.08.Schawk Inc. rose 15.3 percent to $11.28. Alon USA Energy Inc. rose 14.6 percent to $8.71. Standard Motor Products Inc. rose 14.3 percent to $18.29. Molycorp Inc. rose 13.6 percent to $30.65. Vaalco Energy Inc. rose 13.6 percent to $5.83. Tetra Technologies Inc. rose 13.5 percent to $8.39. CBIZ Inc. rose 13.4 percent to $5.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV