Zagg Inc (ZAGG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.9%. By the end of trading, Zagg Inc fell 18 cents (-1.6%) to $11.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 641,058 shares of Zagg Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 947,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.95-$11.69 after having opened the day at $11.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.23. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Francescas Holdings (FRAN), down 5.8%, Dover Saddlery Inc (DOVR), down 5.6%, Dreams Incorporated (DRJ), down 3%, and Sport Chalet Inc (SPCHA), down 1.8%. ZAGG Incorporated designs, manufactures, and distributes protective coverings, audio accessories, and power solutions for consumer electronic and hand-held devices, under the invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGaudio, and ZAGGskins brand names, primarily in the United States and Europe. Zagg Inc has a market cap of $338.7 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.1, below the average specialty retail industry P/E ratio of 26.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 47.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Zagg as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and premium valuation.
- You can view the full Zagg Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ZAGG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV