PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Telecommunications and Infrastructure Fund, Inc. announces the retirement of Mr. Walter Eberstadt from the Board of Directors and the appointment of Mr. Alexander Zagoreos.
Mr. Enrique R. Arzac, Chairman, comments: "On behalf of the Fund's Board, I would like to thank Mr. Eberstadt for his invaluable contribution to the Fund during his six year tenure as a Director and wish him the best of success in all his future endeavors. In addition, we are very pleased to welcome Mr. Zagoreos who brings significant global and emerging markets experience to the Fund and look forward to his contributions to the Fund and its shareholders."
Mr. Zagoreos is a Senior Advisor to Lazard Asset Management where he was a Partner and Managing Director until 2006. Mr. Zagoreos joined Lazard Freres and Co. in 1977 and in the course of his career there, was responsible for establishing and managing several global and emerging markets funds.
Mr. Zagoreos received a B.A. from
Columbia College, as well as a MBA and Master of International Affairs from
Columbia University. He served in the US Navy Reserve and was honorably discharged as a Lieutenant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV