PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Telecommunications and Infrastructure Fund, Inc. announces the retirement of Mr. Walter Eberstadt from the Board of Directors and the appointment of Mr. Alexander Zagoreos.
Mr. Enrique R. Arzac, Chairman, comments: "On behalf of the Fund's Board, I would like to thank Mr. Eberstadt for his invaluable contribution to the Fund during his six year tenure as a Director and wish him the best of success in all his future endeavors. In addition, we are very pleased to welcome Mr. Zagoreos who brings significant global and emerging markets experience to the Fund and look forward to his contributions to the Fund and its shareholders."
Mr. Zagoreos is a Senior Advisor to Lazard Asset Management where he was a Partner and Managing Director until 2006. Mr. Zagoreos joined Lazard Freres and Co. in 1977 and in the course of his career there, was responsible for establishing and managing several global and emerging markets funds.
Mr. Zagoreos received a B.A. from
Columbia College, as well as a MBA and Master of International Affairs from
Columbia University. He served in the US Navy Reserve and was honorably discharged as a Lieutenant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV