Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE) a retail energy provider and developer of unconventional energy projects, will announce financial results for its first quarter fiscal 2012, the three months ended October 31, 2011, on Thursday, December 8, 2011.
Genie Energy will issue an earnings release at 7:30 AM on December 8 th. The earnings release will also be posted on the “Investors” section of its website ( www.genie.com/investors) and filed in a current report (Form 8-K) with the S.E.C.
Genie Energy’s management will host a conference call at 8:30 AM ET on December 8 th to discuss financial and operational results, business outlook and strategy. The call will begin with management’s remarks followed by Q&A with analysts and investors.
To participate in the Q&A, dial toll-free 1-877-317-6789 (from U.S.) or 1-412-317-6789 (international) and request the Genie Energy call.A listen-only webcast will be available at http://www.b2i.us/external.asp?b=2100&id=59384&from=du&L=e. The webcast will remain available in the “Investors” section of the Genie Energy website ( www.genie.com/investors) for one year after the call. An audio replay will also be available one hour after the call concludes through December 13, 2011 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (conference code 10006999). About Genie Energy Ltd.: Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE) is comprised of IDT Energy and Genie Oil and Gas (GOGAS). IDT Energy is a retail energy provider (REP) supplying electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the Northeastern United States. GOGAS is pioneering technologies to produce clean and affordable transportation fuels from the world's abundant oil shales and other unconventional fuel resources. GOGAS resource development projects include oil shale initiatives in Colorado and Israel. For more information, visit www.genie.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV