PLANO, Texas, Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ViewPoint Bank is opening a new full-service location in Lake Highlands at 9625 Audelia Road. The new bank, opening Thursday, December 1, 2011, features two drive-thru lanes and a drive-up ATM.
"We're very pleased to bring a new full-service bank to the community of Lake Highlands," said ViewPoint Bank President and CEO Gary Base. "Lake Highlands is a great fit for our brand of community banking. We currently serve more than 1,000 households there, and we look forward to serving even more of its residents through our new location."
The bank president of the new office is Lake Highlands native and current resident Ethan Everett. A graduate of Lake Highlands High School and Texas Tech in Lubbock, Ethan has worked in business lending locally since 2006. He is also a member of the Exchange Club of Lake Highlands.The community is invited to the bank's family-friendly "Rockin' Holiday Bash" grand opening festivities on Saturday, December 10 from 9 a.m. to noon. The event features holiday crafts for kids and a visit from Santa. Radio Disney will be broadcasting live from the event and giving away prizes, including a $500 Disney Store gift card. ViewPoint Bank-Lake Highlands is the third ViewPoint Bank location to open this year. New offices in Flower Mound and Carrollton opened in August. ViewPoint now has 25 community bank offices throughout the Metroplex. ViewPoint Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: VPFG). Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ViewPoint operates 25 community bank offices and 10 loan production offices. For more information, please visit www.viewpointbank.com or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ViewPointBank. Member FDIC. SOURCE ViewPoint Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV