VMWare (VMW) has a $125 price target from Goldman, a 40% premium to its current price.
The company is the largest global vendor of virtualization software for server operating systems. Over 80% of the company is owned by storage technology firm EMC, which is also on Goldman's current "buy" list. In the third quarter, VMWare reported that revenue jumped 32%, while net income doubled to $178 million, or 41 cents per share.VMWare's shares have appreciated a mere 0.5% this year, but over the past three years, they have an average annual return of a whopping 67%. The company has a $40 billion market valuation. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 9 Top Goldman Sachs Stocks for 2012 portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV