Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR) gets a $37 price target, a 29% premium, from Goldman analysts.
Synchronoss provides transaction-management services to communications-service providers. Its ConvergenceNow platform is used by most large U.S. wireless, wireline, cable and Voice over Internet Protocol providers to capture, manage, provision and bill orders and other transactions. In the third quarter, the company reported a 67% surge in earnings for the third quarter to 9 cents a share.Synchronoss shares are up 2.2% this year and have a three-year average annual return of 61%.
Visa (V) gets a $110 price target from Goldman analysts, a 21% premium to its current price. Visa, a well-known brand name, manages a group of global payment card brands, which it licenses to financial institutions that issue cards to their customers. The firm acts as the payment processor by facilitating the authorization, clearing and settlement of transactions. Visa shares are up 27% this year and have an average annual return of 22% over the past three years. Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) made a notable investment in the company in the third quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV