Oracle (ORCL) gets a $39 price target, a 31% premium to its current share price. The company is a leading supplier of enterprise database management systems and business applications. It took a giant step forward into hardware with the 2010 acquisition of Sun Microsystems.
Oracle's shares are down 7.5% this year, but the company has a three-year average annual return of 22%. Its shares have a market value of $150 billion.
Qualcomm (QCOM) earns a $65 price target, or a 19% premium, from Goldman analysts. They're currently trading at $53.76. The company develops and licenses wireless technology and manufactures semiconductors for mobile phones and has several key patents in the area. Its shares are up 6.5% this year and have an average annual return of 18% over three years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV