EMC (EMC) is given a $29 price target, a 29% premium, by Goldman analysts. The company is known as a data-hardware and software server specialist but its greatest opportunity may be seen in the growth of cloud computing or the use of over-the-Internet data storage.
The company has an impressive growth record. From 2006 through 2010, EMC's revenue increased at a compound annual growth rate of 11%.EMC's shares have a five-year average annual return of 10.8%.
NCR (NCR) gets a $22 price target from Goldman analysts, a 30% premium. NCR shares are up 5.8% this year and 10.5% over the past 12 months, giving it a market value of $2.6 billion. The company is the largest global vendor of automated teller machines and point-of-sale terminals, as well as self-service check-out systems for retail stores, and self-check-in kiosks for airlines and hotels. In conjunction with the release of third-quarter earnings, the company raised its 2011 earnings forecast to $1.79 to $1.83 a share, up from $1.73 to $1.80 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV