CLEVELAND, Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:PKOH) today announced that Steven H. Rosen has been elected to the company's Board of Directors, effective November 17, 2011. Mr. Rosen has over ten years of financial, strategic, operational, and capital markets experience. Currently, he serves as the Co-Chief Executive Officer of Resilience Capital Partners, a private equity firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. He also serves on the boards of directors of several Resilience portfolio companies.
ParkOhio is a leading provider of supply chain logistics services and a manufacturer of highly engineered products. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the Company operates 31 manufacturing sites and 47 supply chain logistics facilities. Visit the company website at http://www.pkoh.com for more information.
SOURCE Park-Ohio Holdings Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV