The weakness seen from GAZ and the United States Natural Gas Fund (UNG) has done little to quell the strength seen from the equity-backed First Trust ISE Revere Natural Gas Index Fund (FCG). The fund is up nearly 5% in early afternoon trading.
iShares Barclays 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) -0.5%
As market tensions ease and investors regain confidence, defensive asset classes are falling out of favor. The long term U.S. Treasury-tracking TLT is sliding to a second day of losses, approaching its 50-day moving average.
The PowerShares DB U.S. Dollar Index Bullish Fund (UUP) is slipping as well.All prices as of 2:14 PM EST Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV