EDMONTON, Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - Gordon J. Reykdal, Chairman and CEO of The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. (Cash Store Financial) (TSX: CSF) (NYSE: CSFS), a leading alternative financial services company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jerry Roczkowsky to Vice President of Compliance. Mr. Roczkowsky will lead the Cash Store's compliance efforts in Canada.
Mr. Roczkowsky brings over 25 years of experience within the financial services and retail industries. He has considerable knowledge of financial services compliance issues. Most recently, Jerry provided management consulting services with a specialization in the insurance and payday lending industries. Prior to that, he was a Senior Vice President with the Trans Global Insurance Group, a member of The Brick Group of companies. Mr. Roczkowsky is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta.
About Cash Store Financial
Cash Store Financial is the only broker and lender of short‐term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada that is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Cash Store Financial also trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CSFS). Cash Store Financial operates more than 574 branches across Canada under the banners: Cash Store Financial and Instaloans. Cash Store Financial also operates eighteen branches in the United Kingdom.Cash Store Financial and Instaloans primarily act as brokers and lenders to facilitate short-term advances and provide other financial services to income-earning consumers who may not be able to obtain them from traditional banks. Cash Store Financial also provides a private-label debit card (the Freedom card) and a prepaid credit card (the Freedom MasterCard) as well as other financial services, including bank accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV