These stocks, spanning the retail, consumer services, and capital goods sectors, have upside potential of 9% to 60% with average analyst buy rating of 59% and hold rating of 40%.
We present the stocks in order of their earnings release date.
No. 6. Thor Industries (THO) manufactures and sells a range of recreation vehicles and small- and mid-size buses in the U.S. and Canada. The company operates in three segments: towable recreation vehicles, motorized recreation vehicles and buses. Thor will announce first-quarter fiscal 2012 results on Tuesday. Net income for the first quarter is estimated at $24.2 million, or 42 cents per share, compared to net income of $21.89 million, or 41 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Sales are forecast at $674 million, up 11% from $606.68 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011. Operating profit is seen at $36.75 million vs. $29.61 million in the same quarter a year ago. Cash flow per share is pegged at $4.57 per share, compared to 18 cents in the year-earlier quarter. The company has a current dividend yield of 1.7%. Mid-October, THO paid regular quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share, an increase of 50% over the previous dividend payout. Of the eight analysts covering the stock, five recommend a buy and the rest suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 57% to $36.75 from current levels over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV