BLOOMFIELD HILLS, Mich., Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) – a diversified manufacturer of engineered and applied products – today announced that TriMas management is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, November 30 at 3:20 p.m. ET in Orlando. The audio webcast for this event will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.trimascorp.com or at https://www.veracast.com/webcasts/baml/credit2011/id84269170.cfm.
About TriMas Headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide . TriMas is organized into six reportable segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, Cequent Asia Pacific and Cequent North America. TriMas has approximately 4,000 employees at more than 60 different facilities in 11 countries. For more information, visit www.trimascorp.com .CONTACT: Christine Parker Communications Specialist (248) 631-5438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE TriMas Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV