NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Amrep Corp. fell 8.3 percent to $6.43.
Greif Inc. fell 4.8 percent to $42.48.
Digital Domain Media Group fell 4.8 percent to $6.19.Greif Inc B fell 4.2 percent to $43.20. LinkedIn Corp. fell 3.5 percent to $60.85. Rosetta Stone fell 2.4 percent to $6.80. Dole Food Co. fell 2.3 percent to $8.06. Midas Inc. fell 2.1 percent to $8.37. Campus Crest Communities Inc. fell 2.1 percent to $9.28. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 2.1 percent to $40.64.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV