LAKEWOOD, Colo. , Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesa Laboratories, Inc., (Nasdaq: MLAB) is pleased to announce that John J. Sullivan, President and CEO, will be presenting at the LD MICRO Growth Conference on Thursday, December 8th at 11:00 Pacific time.
The conference will have 101 companies presenting over two days and is being held at the Luxe Sunset Bel Air Hotel in Los Angeles, California. The LD MICRO Invitational showcases some of the fastest growing and profitable names on the OTC, NASDAQ, and NYSE.
About Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Mesa Labs is a public Colorado corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets instruments and disposable products utilized in connection with industrial applications and healthcare. For industrial applications, which include pharmaceutical, food, and medical devices, the Company markets quality control instrumentation and Biological Indicators. For healthcare applications, the Company markets meters, which are used for quality control in kidney dialysis clinics and Biological Indicators, which are used by hospitals and dental offices to assure sterility. For more information visit the Company's web site at www.mesalabs.com.About LD MICRO LD MICRO is a by-invitation only newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the micro-cap space. Since 2002, the firm has published an annual list of recommended stocks as well as comprehensive reports on select companies throughout the year. LD MICRO concentrates on finding, researching, and investing in companies that are overlooked by institutional investors. It is a non-registered investment advisor. To learn more, please call 408-457-1042 or visit http://www.ldmicro.com SOURCE Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV