iCAD, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICAD), an industry-leading provider of advanced image analysis, workflow solutions and radiation therapies for the early identification and treatment of cancer, will showcase its family of computer-aided detection (CAD) and advanced imaging solutions at the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) Annual Meeting this week in Chicago, Ill. Specifically, iCAD will highlight the latest version of its magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) product suite which includes a new MRI-guided prostate biopsy prototype, as well as an integrated MR/TRUS-FUSION work-in-progress solution. In addition, iCAD’s VeraLook CT CAD technology will be demonstrated with Vital Images Vitrea workstation for the first time since the combined solution was made available earlier this year.
“In 2011, we have made significant progress in our advanced image analysis and CAD product lines,” said Ken Ferry, President and CEO of iCAD. “With solutions that address new markets including prostate cancer and colon cancer, we are encouraged that more clinicians and patients will be able to realize the benefits of our CAD and image analysis innovation.”
At iCAD’s RSNA booth #811 in Hall D, the company will be showcasing:
- iCAD’s full MRI product suite, which includes VividLook®, SpectraLook®, OmniLook®, PrecisionPoint® and VersaVue® Enterprise version 3.1.1.
- iCAD’s next-generation CAD solution for mammography, SecondLook Premier*, as well as its SecondLook Digital Multi-Vendor solution.
- iCAD’s VeraLook CTC CAD solution, demonstrated on a Vital Images Vitrea, TeraRecon AQI, and Viatronix V3D workstations.
iCAD will also be displaying several works-in-progress, including:
- A new MRI-guided prostate biopsy prototype solution that features a combination probe and positioning software to create a more productive method of targeting and scanning areas of interest, and a faster, more comfortable experience for the patient.
- New prostate MRI/TRUS-Fusion technology that will allow radiologists and urologists to provide a more accurate assessment of the prostate gland and increase the accuracy of TRUS biopsies by better localizing the area of concern through fusing MRI and Ultrasound images.
- “ Highly Accelerated Dynamic Contrast Imaging with View-Sharing, Compressed Sensing, and Parallel Imaging” (LL-PHE3176-WEA: Lakeside Learning Center, November 30, 12:15 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.)
- “ Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) False Positives (FPs) and Reader Interpretation in a Large, Multiple Case CT Colonography Trial” (MSVG41-12: Lakeside Learning Center, Level 3, Room E351, November 30, 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV