- The gross profit margin for BANK OF HAWAII CORP is currently very high, coming in at 90.90%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 27.10% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 60.11% to $86.66 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 60.11%, BANK OF HAWAII CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 289.99%.
- BANK OF HAWAII CORP's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BANK OF HAWAII CORP increased its bottom line by earning $3.80 versus $3.00 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 11.3% in earnings ($3.37 versus $3.80).
- BOH, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 2.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.4%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, BANK OF HAWAII CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.