- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income increased by 460.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.04 million to $22.65 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 99.56% to $32.24 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, JACK IN THE BOX INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 10.67%.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, JACK IN THE BOX INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- JACK IN THE BOX INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. However, we anticipate underperformance relative to this pattern in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, JACK IN THE BOX INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.61 versus $1.26 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 4.3% in earnings ($1.54 versus $1.61).
TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.