Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Dog Food To Help Spread Holiday Giving Through Partnership With Paramount Pictures' Highly Anticipated Film, The Adventures Of Tintin, In Theaters December 21
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Dog Food has teamed up with Paramount Pictures' upcoming animated 3D film, The Adventures of Tintin, from Oscar® winning director Steven Spielberg and Oscar® winning producer Peter Jackson. Based on the internationally beloved series of books and characters created by Herge, the film chronicles the unquenchably curious young reporter Tintin and his fiercely loyal dog Snowy on an epic, globe-hopping quest.
Snowy's one-of-a-kind, lovable personality helps Tintin navigate the exciting ventures they embark on together. To help celebrate Tintin's "right-hand pup," Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Dog Food is launching its Facebook page for audiences around the world to help the brand contribute to real-life canine heroes with a donation of up to $150,000 to a variety of service and therapy dog organizations."Purina® Dog Chow® loves to celebrate one-of-a-kind dogs like Tintin's pal Snowy that help improve the lives of families and individuals through the unique bond only a dog can provide," said Heather Gettys, Purina® Dog Chow® Senior Brand Manager. "We encourage dog lovers to come together and join forces via our Facebook page to help us make a meaningful impact in the dog community this holiday season." When consumers visit www.facebook.com/dogchow, they will have the option to "like" the page. For each consumer who "likes" the page, Purina® Dog Chow® Brand Dog Food will donate $1, up to $150,000, to be split equally between three service and therapy dog organizations featured on the page. Subsequently, consumers may share the page with their friends. For each friend who visits the promotion page by clicking on the link in the shared message, an additional $1 will be donated. The program will run through Jan. 3, 2012. The featured service and therapy dog organizations that Facebook fans can help support include:
- Patriot Rovers Inc. – committed to rescuing, training and deploying psychiatric service dogs that will provide support 24/7 for veterans to enhance their lives. www.patriotrovers.org
- Reading Education Assistance Dogs® (R.E.A.D.) – the groundbreaking literacy support program that helps children discover the joys and rewards of books and reading, through the experience of reading to a best friend and great listener...a therapy dog! www.therapyanimals.org/R.E.A.D.html
- Delta Society – an international nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching people's lives through positive connections with companion, therapy and service animals www.deltasociety.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV