Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq:IVAC) announced today that company management is scheduled to participate in the Barclays Capital Global Technology Conference, being held at Palace Hotel in San Francisco on December 7 th and 8 th. The Intevac presentation is scheduled to commence at 1:30pm PST on December 8 th, 2011. The presentation slides and an audio webcast will be available through the presentations link on the investor page of the company’s website for a limited time.
Intevac was founded in 1991 and has two businesses: Equipment and Intevac Photonics.
Equipment Business: We are a leader in the design, development and marketing of high productivity lean manufacturing systems and have been producing Lean Thinking platforms since 1994. We provide process manufacturing equipment solutions to the hard disk drive industry, high-productivity process manufacturing equipment and inspection solutions to the solar photovoltaic industry and wafer handling platforms to the semiconductor industry.Intevac Photonics: We are a leader in the development and manufacture of leading edge, high-sensitivity imaging products and vision systems, as well as table-top and handheld Raman instruments. Markets addressed include military, industrial, medical and scientific. For more information call 408-986-9888, or visit the company's website at www.intevac.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV