ReneSola Ltd. Stock Downgraded (SOL)
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 113.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $60.11 million to -$8.15 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.30 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. To add to this, SOL has a quick ratio of 0.68, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for RENESOLA LTD is currently extremely low, coming in at 6.40%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -4.30% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$58.95 million or 149.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RENESOLA LTD has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.