My Starbucks Rewards
Long holiday shopping trips and cooler temperatures make cocoa and coffee a part of the shopping routine pretty quickly. You may as well get something other than jitters and an impromptu trip to the ladies' or gentlemens' convenience for your trouble.
Starbucks' (SBUX) rewards program is one of the best in the industry based solely on just how little is required to earn rewards. Just buying a card and registering it gets drinkers a free beverage for their birthday. Five purchases unlocks free syrup and milk options, free refills and a free drink when you buy a one-pound bag of beans.
It's a bit tougher to make the 25 extra visits to reach "gold" level by the holiday's end, and a free drink comes only every 15 purchases after that, but it still beats competitors' dollar-based rewards systems that give only a dollar back for every 20 spent and provide none of the other perks. It takes a lot of loyalty to earn that personalized gold card, but the freebies that come before make Starbucks' card worth the wallet space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV