The Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ), Italy’s largest furniture manufacturer and world’s leading manufacturer of leather-upholstered furniture, today approved its consolidated financial results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2011.
9 MONTHS 2011 CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Net Loss of €3.6 million vs. a Net Loss of €9.6 million in 9M 2010
- Negative EBIT of €17.0 million, vs. a positive EBIT of €0.2 million in 9M 2010
- Gross profit was €117.2 million as compared to €145.9 million in 9M 2010
- Total Net Sales were €356.8 million, down 7.7% as compared to 9M 2010
3Q 2011 CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS
- Net Loss of €10.3 million vs. a Net Loss of €5.5 million in 3Q 2010
- Negative EBIT of €9.0 million, vs. a negative EBIT of €2.5 million in 3Q 2010
- Gross profit was €33.9 million as compared to €42.6 million in 3Q 2010
- Total Net Sales were €114.4 million, down 0.5% as compared to 3Q 2010
- Positive Net Financial Position of €58.8, with a good improvement as compared to December 31, 2010.
9 MONTHS 2011 CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL RESULTS Total Net Sales (including raw materials and semi-finished products sold to third parties) were €356.8 million, decreasing by 7.7% with respect to 2010.Total upholstery sales totalled €310.7 million with a decline of 9.9% over the same period in 2010. In particular, the Natuzzi brand was down 6.1%, while all other brands marked a decrease of 12.6%. Within the Natuzzi brand, the decline is mainly concentrated in Europe, while there is positive performance in the Rest of the World and a slight improved performance in Americas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV