Liability Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 4.6%
Dividend Yield: 1.66%
LACFY/10-Year Treasury Yield: 2.22Return on Invested Capital: 43% Warren Buffett recently announced that Berkshire Hathaway accumulated $10.7 billion worth of IBM stock -- a 5.5% stake in the company. Oddly, this news comes as IBM (IBM) stock is reaching all-time highs. It's hard to imagine IBM as anything but fairly-to-over valued, yet the numbers suggest that IBM is still one of the cheapest in the Dow. The company's 4.6% liability-adjusted cash flow yield is well in excess of the 10-year Treasury yield (and the 30-year bond for that matter). And at 43%, IBM's return on invested capital in downright spectacular. If IBM can continue to grow cash flows, the stock will remain an attractive investment. As for the quality of IBM's cash flow, the tech giant has one of the most consistent free cash flow/net income ratios in the business (consistently hovering near 1.0).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV