Liability Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 3.3%
Dividend Yield: 2.03%
LACFY/10-Year Treasury Yield: 1.59Return on Invested Capital: 13% Caterpillar (CAT), like McDonald's, is a tough stock to recommend at current prices. When the financial crisis came to a boil in 2009, Caterpillar's net income and stock price both fell precipitously. But for those bold investors who bought in March 2009, you're sitting on approximately a 300% gain. If you believe that a worldwide economic recovery is under way, Caterpillar may continue to be a great investment. But if you believe that the world is teetering on the brink of another crisis, then this high-beta stock looks a little scary. Invest wisely.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV