NEW YORK (TheStreet) --
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGES
Cooper (COO) estimates were reduced at JP Morgan through 2013. Lower sales are cutting into margins, JP Morgan said. Neutral rating and $72 price target.
Deere (DE) estimates, target were increased at Jefferies. Estimates were raised through 2012. Company boosted its guidance. Hold rating and new $80 price target.
DIRECTV (DTV) was upgraded to Buy at TheStreet Ratings.JA Solar Holdings (JASO) was downgraded to Sell at TheStreet Ratings. Valspar (VAL) estimates, target were raised at Goldman Sachs. Shares are now seen reaching $37. Estimates were also increased, to match the company's new guidance. Neutral rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV