Complementary to that, we’re building a six fractionator at Mount Bellevue, another 80,000 barrel a day fractionators. We originally had on the timeline that that would probably be first quarter 2013. Our guys have built so many of these 75 to 80,000 barrel a day fractionators that they’re able to come in and bring them in on our under budget, and really the last one we brought in about five months ahead of schedule. We think probably that fractionator comes on late 2012 instead of 2013.
In total, we currently have about $4.5 billion worth of projects under construction. Not mentioned here is the proposed pipeline that we have coming out of the Marcellus, an ethane pipeline. That’d be about a 1,200 mile pipeline - 600 miles of it would be new build, 600 miles of it would be reversing an existing pipeline. We put out a press release here a few weeks ago on Chesapeake came in and took a big chunk of capacity – 75,000 barrels a day – that it would be ramping up over five years. We just completed an open season. We’re finishing the evaluations on that, and I would think we’d have an announcement on that ethane pipeline here in the next week or two.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV