Royce Micro-Cap Trust, Inc. (NYSE-RMT) has declared a distribution of $0.14 per share on its Common Stock. The distribution, optionally payable in additional shares of Common Stock, or in cash by specific stockholder election, is to be paid on December 23, 2011 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 6, 2011 (ex-dividend on December 2, 2011). The price of shares issued for reinvestment will be determined on December 13, 2011.
The Fund has a policy of paying quarterly distributions on its Common Stock. Distributions are being made at the annual rate of 5% of the rolling average of the prior four calendar quarter-end NAVs, with the fourth quarter distribution being the greater of 1.25% of the rolling average or the minimum distribution required by IRS regulations.
Total distributions to Common Stockholders declared in 2011 were $0.53 per share. For Federal income tax purposes, approximately 23% of the 2011 distributions will be characterized as long-term capital gains, 8% as qualified dividend income and 69% as return of capital. Final characterization will be determined at year-end and reported on 1099s.
Royce Micro-Cap Trust, Inc. is a closed-end diversified management investment company whose shares of Common and Preferred Stock (NYSE – RMT.pra) are listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The Fund's investment goal is long-term capital growth, which it seeks by investing primarily in equity securities of companies that, at the time of investment, have market capitalizations of $500 million or less.For further information on The Royce Funds sm, please visit our web site at: www.roycefunds.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV