Orion Energy Systems Inc. (NYSE Amex: OESX), a leading power technology enterprise, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an increase to the previously announced $1,000,000 share repurchase program. The increase authorizes the Company to repurchase in the aggregate up to $2,500,000 of its outstanding common stock. Purchases by the Company under this program may be made from time to time in open market purchases, privately negotiated transactions, accelerated stock repurchase programs or otherwise, as determined by the Company's management.
This program does not obligate the Company to acquire any particular amount of common stock. The pace of repurchase activity will depend on factors such as current stock price, market conditions and other factors. The share repurchase program may be suspended, modified or discontinued at any time and has no set expiration date.
Orion Energy Systems, Inc.
(NYSE Amex: OESX)
a leading power technology enterprise that designs, manufactures and
deploys energy management systems – consisting primarily of
high-performance, energy efficient lighting platforms, intelligent
wireless control systems and direct renewable solar technology for
commercial and industrial customers – without compromising their
quantity or quality of light. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV