10. Oneok (OKE) has seen its shares rise 42% this year to $78, resulting in a market value of $8 billion. The company stores, transports and distributes natural gas and natural-gas liquids across the country. It recently reported that its third-quarter profit rose 9% year-over-year.
Analysts give its shares two "strong buy" ratings and four "holds," according to TheStreet Ratings.
9. Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) has gained 45% this year to $303 and recently traded as high as $348, as big investors continue to support the prospects for its casual dining concept. Big institutional investors own at least 60% of its shares. In the third quarter, the company reported a 25% jump in profit. Analysts give its shares seven "strong buy" ratings and 14 "holds," according to TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV