In October, DiCaprio became the latest investor -- and adviser -- to Israeli photo sharing app Mobli.
DiCaprio participated in the company's $4 million Series A round in his first tech investment.
The app lets users share videos and photos through subject-based channels in real-time. For example, if you were at a concert but had bad seats, you could use the app to get a different angle of the stage based on other users' uploads of the venue.The app attracts more than 10,000 users a day, and is available on iOS, Android and BlackBerry. Besides DiCaprio, other celebrity users include Paris Hilton and David Arquette.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV