America's favorite reality star, Kim Kardashian, is also a savvy tech investor.
Kardashian is one of the partners in ShoeDazzle, an e-commerce site that asks users to take a personality quiz, and every month selects five pairs of shoes, handbags and jewelry for a customer based on her survey results.
Subscribers pay $39.95 per month for the service.In May, the company raised $40 million from venture firm Andreessen Horowitz, which has also invested in top tier start-ups like Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV