KMG Chemicals Schedules Fiscal 2012 First Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call For Friday, December 9, 2011
KMG Chemicals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KMGB), a global provider of specialty chemicals in carefully focused markets, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the first quarter ended October 31, 2011 on Friday, December 9, 2011 before the stock market opens and conduct a conference at 10:00 am ET that morning.
Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing:
- (877) 423-9820 (Domestic)
- (201) 493-6749 (International)
The conference call will also be webcast live via the “Investor Relations” section of the Company’s website at www.kmgchemicals.com. To listen to the live call please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call will be archived on the website.
About KMGKMG Chemicals, Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces and distributes specialty chemicals to carefully focused markets. The Company grows by acquiring and optimizing stable chemical product lines and businesses with established production processes. Its current operations are focused on the wood treatment, electronic, and agricultural chemical markets. For more information, visit the Company's web site at www.kmgchemicals.com. The information in this news release includes certain forward-looking statements that are based upon assumptions that in the future may prove not to have been accurate and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including statements as to the future performance of the company. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in its forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations or any of its forward-looking statements will prove to be correct. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, product development acceptance, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV