Penson Worldwide (PNSN) is a provider of a range of critical securities and futures processing infrastructure products and services to the global financial services industry. This stock is trading up 5.5% at $1.16 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.11-$1.1852-week Range: $0.93-$7.41 Volume: 12,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 189,505 From a technical standpoint, this stock is has been downtrending for months with shares consistently making lower highs and lower lows, which is very bearish price action. That said, the stock has just found some big buying support at around 92 cents to $1 a share. This is a stock I wouldn't get interested in until it can move back above its 50-day moving average of $1.37 on high volume. Traders should watch for a high-volume move over $1.37 that registers volume close to or above its three-month average action of 189,505 shares. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV