Yingli Green Energy
Yingli Green Energy (YGE) is a vertically integrated photovoltaic (PV) product manufacturer. Yingli designs, manufactures and sells PV modules, and designs, assembles, sells and installs PV systems. This stock is trading up 9.3% to $3.87 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.46-$3.9552-week Range: $2.75-$13.59 Volume: 2,427,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 4,408,580 Despite posting a quarterly loss this morning, hurt by a steep slide in solar panel prices, shares of YGE are surging to the upside. The company also cut its full-year photovoltaic module shipment outlook, but the stock is ramping on what is probably a case of "all the bad news priced in" with the stock off by 60% in 2011. From a technical standpoint, this stock has just started to trigger a breakout trade now that shares are soaring on heavy volume above its 50-day moving average of $3.64. If this stock can sustain a move and close above $3.64, then traders should look for much higher prices in the near future. >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume The next breakout for YGE will trigger on a high-volume move over $4 a share. Look for volume that's tracking in close to or above its three-month average action of 4,408,508 on any move over $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV