Primo Water (PRMW) is a provider of three- and five-gallon purified bottled water and water dispensers sold through retailers. This stock is trading up 5.7% to $2.96 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.78-$3.0752-week Range: $2.74-$16.45 Volume: 467,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 584,574 This stock has started to bounce to the upside as bargain hunters swoop in with shares trading very close to its 52-week low of $2.74, which was hit yesterday. From a technical standpoint, this stock is extremely oversold now since its relative strength index (RSI) is showing a reading of 28.80 Any reading below 30 is considered oversold, so we are reaching some extreme oversold levels with PRMW here. >>Using Relative Strength to Beat the Market If this stock can sustain its gains today and close near the highs, then it could be worth a shot for a rebound trade. If we get that action and you're long the stock, then look to add on any future high-volume move above some overhead resistance at $3.45. Look for volume close to or above its three-month average action of 584,574 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV