TiVo (TIVO) is a developer and provider of software, hardware, and services. Tivo generates revenues from three sources: consumer service, developing technology for television service providers and media services. This stock is trading up 5% at $10.006 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $9.85-$10.2652-week Range: $7.06-$12.65 Volume: 1,943,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 2,984,410 This stock is trending higher today after the company reported a third-quarter net loss of 21 cents per share after the bell on Tuesday, vs. a net loss of 18 cents per share last year. Revenue soared to $64.77 million, from $50.85 million in the previous year. >>7 Smaller Stocks Beating the Big Guys From a technical standpoint, this stock has started to gap above its 200-day moving average of $9.74 today, but so far it has failed at its 50-day moving average of $10.22. The volume is tracking in strong, but I wouldn't get interested in going long TIVO until the stock can sustain a move and close above $10.22 on high volume. If that does happen today, then look to be a buyer and add to any long position once it then takes out $10.75 with volume. Look for volume that's tracking in close to or above its three-month average volume of 2.98 million shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV