China XD Plastics
China XD Plastics (CXDC) is a manufacturer and developer of modified plastics. This stock is trading up 10.3% at $5.23 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.07-$5.4152-week Range: $3.10-$7.35 Volume: 477,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 81,134 From a technical standpoint, this stock is soaring today on massive volume. Volume has already registered well above its three-month average action of 81,134 shares. >>3 Cheap China Stocks Without the Risk If this stock can hold its gains and close near the daily highs today, then traders should look to continue to play CXDC from the long side. Traders should make note that a big breakout will trigger for CXDC once the stock sustains a move and close above some past overhead resistance at $5.55 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV