Sino-Global Shipping (SINO) is a shipping agency service provider in People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 24% at $2.70 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.52-2.9052-week Range: $1.20-$9.16 Volume: 92,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 50,028 This stock is soaring higher today after the company announced it signed a memorandum of understanding with Wilson Sons Shipping Agency. Under the MOU, Sino-Global will recommend Wilson Sons to act as an agent to attend Sino-Global clients' vessels in Brazil and Wilson Sons will recommend Sino-Global to act as its agent in China for its clients' vessels loading in Brazil and discharging in China. From a technical standpoint, this stock has started to gap above its 50-day moving average of $2.27 and its 200-day moving average of $2.47 today on decent volume. >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out The next areas that traders should watch for that will trigger higher prices are a breakout over $2.96 and then $3.99. A high-volume move for $2.96 should set this stock up for re-test of $3.99 in the near future. Any high-volume move over $3.99 should also be considered bullish, and could signal a run at $6.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV