By Tom Taulli, InvestorPlace Writer
NEW YORK ( InvestorPlace) -- Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, no IPOs are scheduled for this week. However, there's a good chance we'll see some filings, as well as updates on upcoming deals, such as with Zynga.
Instead, let's take a look at the IPO action for last week.
The good news is that -- after a horrendous summer -- investors are showing renewed interest in deals. But that interest is selective. The fact is that, for many of last week's deals, underwriters had to price the offerings at discounted valuations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV