Hormel Foods (HRL) numbers were increased at Credit Suisse through 2013. Company boosted guidance. Neutral rating and new $32 price target, Credit Suisse said.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) estimates, target were raised at Citigroup. Shares are now seen reaching $19. Estimates were also increased on updated costs of various projects, Citigroup said. Buy rating.
Medtronic (MDT) estimates were lowered through 2012 at Jefferies. Growth challenges, Jefferies said. Hold rating.
Medtronic target was reduced at Brean Murray to $42. Company lacks near-term catalysts, Brean Murray said.MarkWest Energy (MWE) numbers were increased at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $57. Estimates were also increased on positive growth prospects, UBS said. Buy rating. Nuance Comm. (NUAN) estimates were raised at Oppenheimer through 2012. Better-than-expected results. Outperform rating. Nuance Comm. target was raised at ThinkEquity to $22. Company continues to deliver solid growth, ThinkEquity said. Hold rating. Nuance Comm. estimates were increased at UBS through 2012. Mobile segment could be at an inflection point, UBS said. Maintain $29 price target and Buy rating. Sprint Nextel (S) numbers were lowered at Kaufman Bros. Shares are now seen reaching $2.35. Estimates were also cut, given the iPhone launch and higher network investment, Kaufman Bros. said. Hold rating. Valspar (VAL) was downgraded at JP Morgan from Overweight to Neutral. Valuation call, based on a $37 price target, JP Morgan said. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV