BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- A disastrous auction of German 10-year bunds leads your quick fix of company, market, economic and investing news for Wednesday, Nov. 23.
Wednesday's 5 Biggest Stories
I mean, if no one is buying
German bunds at auction, what is worth buying in Europe?
Quel surprise! Fitch Ratings is now warning that
France may lose its triple-A rating because it can't handle any more shocks.
Quote of the Day"I don't see how the party that says it's the party of the family is going to adopt an immigration policy which destroys families which have been here a quarter-century. I'm prepared to take the heat for saying let's be humane in enforcing the law," GOP presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich said of immigration law reform during a televised debate on CNN.
Company NewsDeere (DE) shows why life on the farm isn't so bad.
MarketsGoing out shopping on Black Friday? You'll be one of 152 million, a 10% increase from a year ago.
Investment StrategyThe best dividend stocks for next year.
Odds and EndsKeep an eye out later today on this page for my NFL picks against the spread, including a few of the Turkey Day games.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Holmes. >To follow Robert Holmes on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/RobTheStreet. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV