Curis, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRIS), a drug development company seeking to develop next generation targeted small molecule drug candidates for cancer treatment, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Piper Jaffray 23 rd Annual Healthcare Conference at 2:30 p.m. EST on November 30, 2011, in New York City.
Piper Jaffray is using an “unplugged” fireside chat format for the presentation sessions. Dan Passeri, Curis’ President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide a brief overview of Curis’ business strategy and pipeline of small molecule targeted cancer drug candidates, after which a Piper Jaffray equity analyst will moderate a question and answer session.
There will be a corresponding audio webcast of the presentation, which can be accessed by visiting:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV