ATLANTA, Nov. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) announced today that Chairman and CEO Joe Evans will present at the FBR 2011 Fall Investor Conference at Grand Hyatt New York, Park Avenue at Grand Central Station, New York, on Tuesday, November 29, 2011, at 1:35 PM EST in the Alvin Room.
An archive of Evans' presentation will be available on the company's Web site at www.statebt.com.
About State Bank Financial Corporation and State & Trust Company
State Bank Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: STBZ) is the holding company for State Bank & Trust Company, one of Georgia's best-capitalized banks, with $2.68 billion in assets as of September 30, 2011. State Bank has locations in Metro Atlanta and Bibb, Houston, Dooly, and Jones counties in Middle Georgia. State Bank Financial Corporation is headquartered in Atlanta and State Bank & Trust Company is headquartered in Macon, Georgia.State Bank was named the top performing bank in the United States by Bank Director magazine's 2011 Bank Performance Scorecard, a ranking of the 150 largest U.S. publicly-traded banks and thrifts based on 2010 calendar-year financials. Since 2009 State Bank has been an active acquirer of the assets and deposits of failed banks in Metro Atlanta and Middle Georgia. To date, State Bank has completed 12 transactions facilitated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. To learn more about State Bank, visit www.stateBT.com. STATE BANK & TRUST COMPANYAbsolutely. SOURCE State Bank Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV