None of the Convertible Senior Notes, any guarantees of the Convertible Senior Notes, or the shares of Lennar Class A common stock that will be issuable on conversion of the Convertible Senior Notes have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Neither the Convertible Senior Notes (including the guarantees) nor shares of Class A common stock that are issued on conversion of Convertible Senior Notes may be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of that Act.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the Convertible Senior Notes in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or sale would be unlawful. It is issued pursuant to Rule 135c under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
SOURCE Lennar Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV